Bishop Theophilus Ugochukwu Of Miracle Assembly After Dying And Seeing The Beauty Of Heaven, Urges Nigeria Christians To Turn To God And Shun Committing Sin As God Has Promised Nigeria A Second Chance.

The Bishop of Miracle Assembly Bible Church, Mende Maryland,Bishop Theophilus Ugochukwu has called on all Christians in Nigeria and in Diaspora to desist from committing sin and turn to God Almighty as He has promised to give Nigeria a second chance.

Bishop UgoChukwu said this during the church 17th Anniversary and his 25th Marriage anniversary celebration in Lagos.

The programme which was tagged the “God of Second Chance”attracted dignitaries from all over Nigeria including dignitaries from USA and other foreign countries.

Speaking at the event, Bishop UgoChukwu share a testimony of how he died, went to heaven and saw the Beauty of heaven then came back to life with a message for Nigerians and Christians as a whole.

“It all happened on the 24th of January 2018. I woke up on that faithful day feeling usually weak and decided to visit my hospital for a total health evaluation. I had wanted to go alone but reluctantly asked my wife to to go with me.


I managed to to drive to the hospital and after series of of test was carried out, I was recommended and admitted for surgery, after which I passed out for more than 5hours (as I was told).

During this period I had another experience – entirely a very glorious one. I never wished to wake up from that glorious experience as the angels gave me a heroic welcome and I saw heaven in its magnificent beauty. I saw heaven radiating with glory and the beauty of God’s holiness. It was difficult for me to differentiate between man and woman as everyone looked alike, with same complexion.
In heaven you will not remember anything of this world including your wife, husband, children and properties. The number of people going to hell outnumbered the ones going to heaven – this made me wept bitterly when I woke up in reality, he said.
Bishop UgoChukwu ended his testimony by imploring all Christians to run the race with all seriousness as heaven and hell is real.
Also speaking, the president of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN)Mende, Maryland chapter Rev Dr Adeniyi said that the life of Bishop UgoChukwu is a testimony as he is an evidence that God gives a second chance.
According to him Christians and Nigerians as a whole should embrace God by doing what is right in His sight, and also try to to make peace among themselves.
He urged Nigerians to be steadfast in prayer as 2019 election approaches and also seek the face of God to make the right choice.
Ebonyheralds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bride Price Not The Issue In Igboland, But Unilateral Marriage Rites.

Government Policies Unbearable For Housing Investors - Experts.

World Remembers America 9/11, After 17years.